Kazuyuki Akagi ~ Tokimeki Memoiral Girl's Side 2nd Season

torsdag 3 maj 2012


Akagi in the sunset, roomantiiiic~

I'm trying to get all the guys good endings in Tokimeki Memoiral Girl's Side 2nd Season. 

I wanted to try and get all the "special/hidden" guys you can get before I play the main ones 
('cause I'm cool and always doing it the backwards way...)

I got Komori Taku's good ending

I seriously LOVED it.

 I almost started crying .. Seriously, lol,
 ask Nicole... (schh... I'm not a nerd..)
Even if I got kinda frustrated sometimes how emo and hard to get he was, I loved it. 
So now in this game so far Komori and Shiba are my favorites! (It breaks my heart when I see one of my friends in the game getting closer to Shiba in the "love way" </3)

Right now I'm trying to get Kazuyuki Akagi's ending and
 I'M GETTING REALLY PISSED OF at the girl you play as.......
The thing is you only meet him if you go out shopping
 (you don't have to buy anything, just look in the store.)
and you trigger his meetings by going shopping like 11-12 times between the meetings....
The thing I'm getting so pissed over is that this girl is like retarded or something,
he is a student at the same school as you.
 I can understand if you like think you wont meet him if you don't know his name or grade.
But in my last meeting with him he told me his name and that he as in the same grade as me.
And when he leaves for prep school and the main character realizes
she forgot to ask for his number she goes "I probably wont meet him again..."
I mean WHAT THE FUCK?  
You can just go ask in the other classes about him since you know his name and grade.....? Lol.
EDIT: The English translation of the game was wrong, he's from another school!



Well, I'll get his ending today probably~


Even if I get pissed of and think somethings are ridiculous I still love this game series very much.  


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar