Waaah~

tisdag 8 maj 2012


I'm so tired right now!( >o< )
Came home from JENZiiH and Tess place a few hours ago and I'm really tired but I can't sleep! ( @ _ @ ; )
I got Tess obsessed with the Tokimeki Memorial game series as well, muahaha~! 
Now I've gotten 4 people to obsessed with the games!

I've been missing JENZiiH and Tess so much, so it was really good to hang out with them again!
 (Last time I saw them were before my surgery : < )
Anyway, we had really fun and also JENZiiH reshaped my eyebrows since he thought
 the shape I had didn't fit me LOL! But I don't mind, I think they look great now! 

And I'm going to spend the weekend at Nicole's house with JENZiiH and Tess!
We're going to play video games, eat candy and stuff!
 Nicole are going to make dumplings, I'm looking forward to taste them! ಠ_ಠ


Nooow me and Cinnamoroll will try to get some sleep so I wont become a zombie tomorrow at school~! 


チュ~






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar