Lin & online shopping~

söndag 26 maj 2013


I have been a little absent and I'm really sorry for that!
But I've been pretty busy since my cat had her kittens and I've been hanging out with Lin a lot.
And also I've been drawing quite a lot.

But yeah, Lin came over to my place when she got home from work last Thursday. We've been just been taking it easy, watching anime, cuddled with the kittens, dying from the heat etc.
We went into town for a bit on Friday since Lin had to order some stuff for work, so we took a stroll to buy some stuff to drink while waiting for the bus and then we took a pleasant walk home.
And this is totally interesting,right?
Ordered some stuff as well last week. 

A super cute Rilakkuma bag for Lin as a birthday present.
(Her birthday isn't until 6th of June but I couldn't wait to give it to her~)

A Xanxus keychain
He's my favorite anime character... don't judge :I 

A pair of sunglasses,
cause by the end of the summer my sunglasses are always broken...

A super cuuute bow necklace~



And two awesome mobile cases since I only have one right now,
the my other ones are broken and I like variation...

One that looks like a Chanel nail-polish


And this cat case in baby pink!


2 kommentarer:

  1. Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.

    SvaraRadera
  2. ååh skicka länka till halsbandet! Super gulligt ju *-*

    SvaraRadera