Pokemon X & Y

onsdag 15 maj 2013


Pokemon X boxart 
Pokemon Y boxart

Here are the new starters, I think they're totally adorable!

New Heroine and Hero designsThe girl design is soo cuuuteee aaahh~!
I've heard you will be able to change hair color and skin color. And also clothes and accessories!




And you'll be able to rollerskate your way forward, I think they replaced the bike with that!


New Pokedex



The Kalos region!
The region is based of France and shaped like a five-pointed star
The only yet announced city is Lumiose City which is based of Paris and is located in the middle of the Kalos region, it even has a tower based on the Eiffel Tower.

Lumiose City~!


 

Some of the announced Pokemon for Generation 6 
Fletchling, Gogoat, Helioptile, Sylveon and Pancham! 
I believe Sylveon is a new Pokemon type actually, I'm excited to know.
Maybe they've introduced a Light type or so?
Also, Gogoat is seen ridden by the Hero in the Gameplay trailer, so maybe there will be more Pokemon that you'll be able to ride? Maybe you'll be able to ride Pokemon from old generations as well, like Rapidash?
Xerneas I like Xerneas, I think it's really pretty!
Though it reminds me a lot of the Forest God of Mononoke Hime.
Yveltal
It's really cool~
It looks like it has a hand on it's... tail? Right? ( o _ O )

 

Over all Pokemon X & Y seems like a really cool game,
huge improvement from the old games, even if the old ones do have their charm!
It's all in 3D which I'm really curious about!
Totally look forward to see the other new Pokemon, if any of my theories are right and stuff!




What do you think? 

You think it'll be new one or more new Pokemon types?
You think there will be more Pokemon you'll be able to ride?
What do you think about the changing the look of your character?
What do think about everything being in 3D? Improvement or taken away the charm of the games?
Are you gonna get X or Y? [ I myself are gonna get X ~ ]







Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar